We are proud to serve our communities, and the safety and health of our customers and employees is the highest priority. In the interest of public safety, we will continuously evaluate CDC updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak as pertinent information becomes available. At the center of our company’s purpose is a commitment to communities, and we seek to strike a balance between preparedness and precaution in the homes we serve.
Our company will remain open and continue to serve our customers during these uncertain times.
Company employees have all been educated and instructed regarding safe procedures and actions in and around our customers’ homes. We are strictly following COVID-19 protocols to ensure the highest degree of health and safety for our customers and staff. Our main objective is to keep all customers and employees safe. We all need to do our part to keep the community healthy.
Our main objective is to keep all customers and employees safe. We all need to do our part to keep the community healthy.
Here are some of the measures we are taking for the well-being of our employees and our customers:
- Washing our hands with warm soap and water frequently.
- Wearing protective gloves as necessary.
- Using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing.
- Staying home when sick.
- Seeing a doctor if experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever.
- Avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
- Practicing safe and practical social distancing.
- Avoiding shaking hands and keeping a safe distance from others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work areas, instruments, and tools.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our office, workstations, and phones daily.
Staying informed and continuing to monitor local, state, and government health officials’ recommendations.
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously, as well as our duty to service our customers. Our highest priority is the health of you, your family, and our team members. We are open 9am – 8pm and here to serve our customers, helping families live better with on-time, stress-free, dependable service. For more information please feel free to call us at 214-471-6210.